Spring Shopping Guide with Kayla Smith
Today I’ve teamed up with Kayla to create a spring shopping guide. These accessories are sure to get your home and closet ready for spring!
1. Eos Crystal Lip Balm Sphere in Hibiscus Peach Scent- I love the eos brand lip balm. The round shape makes it easy to find your purse or tote bag. The hibiscus peach scent would be perfect for spring. Shop here.
2. Daisy Bracelet Pack from Pura Vida- Pura Vida has a lot of really fun bracelet options. They are delicate and so fun to stack on your wrist. The daisy pack is a fun floral option that will spruce up your favorite outfit. Shop here.
3. Circle Straw Tote Bag- One of the best ways to transition an outfit from winter to spring is by adding a spring bag. This straw tote is perfect for spring break trips and will be perfect for summer too! You can personalize your tote by tying a hair scarf around the strap. Shop bag here. Shop hair scarves here.
4. Floral Graphic T-Shirt - Graphic tees are a really versatile item to add to your closet. You can wear it with your favorite pair of jeans or shorts. It is perfect with skirts and under lightweight jackets. Shop here.
5. Nalgene Water Bottle- Spring time means it's time to get outside. Whether you are going for a hike or headed to the park this floral water bottle is a stylish way to stay hydrated this spring! Shop here.
6.Rifle Paper Co. Enamel Pins- If you follow me on instagram you know that I love all things Rifle Paper Co. These pins would be so cute on a denim jacket!. At $8 a piece they are an inexpensive way to dress up an old or thrifted jacket. Shop here.
7. Turkish Towel- This towel would be a great way to spruce up your bathroom for spring. It would also be great for a spring break beach trip. Shop here.
8. Floral Scrunchie- Another easy way to add a bit of spring to a basic t-shirt and jeans is a floral scrunchie. This white and pink floral is the perfect print. Shop here.